OnBase Agenda To Go Mobile Application Now Available
Hyland, creator of OnBase announced today the release of its agenda management mobile application, OnBase Agenda To Go.
Available to download from the iTunes App Store, the easy-to-use application provides OnBase customers with the benefits of the OnBase Agenda Management solution on a mobile platform. OnBase Agenda To Go extends access to meeting packets and video to mobile devices, enabling paperless meetings and quick access to meeting information anywhere, anytime.
'We've invested a great deal of time and thought into building innovative solutions that address industry trends and solve the specific problems our customers have,' said Brenda Kirk, senior vice president of product and strategy. 'The OnBase Agenda To Go solution supports the growing global trend for transparency, with use cases across all sectors, to provide better insight into meeting management.'
OnBase Agenda To Go enables legislators, board members, committee members and other authorized persons to quickly access meeting notes and materials to better prepare for meetings. Other essential functionality includes the ability to:
- Download meeting data to a mobile device and work in offline mode
- Remove old meeting data off device
- Search for items within a meeting
- Highlight important agenda items in meeting outline
- Add/Edit/Delete personal notes per agenda item
- View of all agenda item notes in a meeting
- View PDF renditions of attachments
- Add/Edit/Delete annotations, sticky notes and bookmarks on item attachments
- Email an attachment and related notes