Hyland’s annual signature event, CommunityLIVE, returns in person to Nashville Sept. 11-15
Premier event offers attendees insight into digital evolution from Hyland execs, product experts, customers
Hyland, a leading content services provider named a Leader in the industry for the 12th straight year by Gartner, is once again hosting its signature CommunityLIVE event in person in 2022, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 11-15.
CommunityLIVE attendees will hear from Hyland executives about product roadmaps, company growth and more, plus learn how Hyland customers are leveraging the company’s technology in their innovation and digital evolution journeys.
“CommunityLIVE has long provided attendees with actionable insight and information to help them drive digital evolution,” said Bill Priemer, president and CEO at Hyland. “We’re excited to be back in person for this year, and we’ll continue to help attendees identify ways to maximize their content services investment, unlock their platform potential and adapt to the changing needs of their customers.”
At CommunityLIVE 2022, attendees also will find:
- New ways to deliver better customer and user experiences
- Actionable insights to help harness the power of content services
- Tips to improve collaboration and visibility, boost productivity and enhance security
- Training and networking opportunities
- World-class keynote speakers and events
- Updates and best practices for using Hyland’s innovative technology for intelligent end-to-end content and process solutions
- Tracks dedicated to all Hyland solutions, including OnBase, Alfresco, Nuxeo and Perceptive Content
Those interested in attending the event can save up to $600 by registering before June 30.
Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Find us at Hyland.com.