Hyland’s 2020 Partner Executive Forum commences in Dallas
Annual global partner event shares technology innovations, product developments and successful business strategies
Hyland’s 2020 Partner Executive Forum, geared toward executives within the Hyland global partner community, kicked off today in Dallas. The annual interactive conference provides Hyland’s partners with the latest technology innovation and product developments to help build successful business strategies for the year ahead. Hyland’s key partners are attending the conference to learn business development, marketing, sales and customer experience best practices from Hyland experts.
The immersive agenda includes:
- Keynote presentations from:
- Molly Fletcher, sports agent and negotiator, sharing her proven approach to tap into one’s own true potential, become a better negotiator, close more deals faster and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
- Cheryl McKinnon, principal analyst at Forrester Research, delivering insights from her latest research within enterprise content management (ECM), content archiving, enterprise file sync and share, document-centric collaboration, life-cycle management, information governance and file analytics.
- Sales, marketing and product-focused sessions designed to equip leaders with cutting-edge, go-to-market strategies
- Full access to Hyland’s executive team including Bill Priemer, president and CEO; Ed McQuiston, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer and Bill Kavanaugh, VP of sales
- Networking opportunities across Hyland’s diverse partner segments
- The annual partner awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements for solution providers
“Our exclusive global partner program is comprised of the best and brightest technology leaders offering the leading content services solutions,” said Bill Kavanaugh, vice president of global sales operations. “This conference offers executives exclusive training, support and access to Hyland’s technology professionals. After leaving the conference, those leaders are better equipped to develop growth strategies leveraging Hyland’s content services platform to help customers modernize, automate and transform operations. Our commitment to their success, dedicated support and opportunity for expanded revenue is unparalleled in the market, empowering our partners to achieve success year after year.”
For more information about becoming a Hyland partner, visit Hyland.com/Partner-Program.
Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Find us at Hyland.com.