Hyland Summit | EMEA commences in Amsterdam
Content services leaders from Europe, the Middle East and Africa gather to discuss how to work better, smarter and faster
More than 300 of Hyland’s customers, prospects and partners from Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) are gathering in Amsterdam 5 through 7 November to attend the Hyland Summit | EMEA. Bringing together leading minds in content services, the event provides attendees the opportunity to discuss the latest digital transformation trends with Hyland executives, technology leaders and peers.
Free to attend and geared for both IT and business professionals, the Hyland Summit | EMEA is an immersive technology event with informative and educational sessions highlighting cutting-edge solutions and services, as well as networking opportunities.
The conference includes four concurrent tracks with 24 sessions on topics such as Hyland’s platform modernisation, digital transformation, enterprise application integration best practices, compliance, cloud, security, case management and capture best practices to ensure attendees leave with the information they need to make an immediate impact. Additionally, attendees can join specialised meetings for healthcare, insurance, Saperion users and Content Composer user groups.
This year’s agenda includes main plenary keynote sessions from:
- Bill Priemer, Hyland president and CEO, discussing how Hyland is modernising its content services platform to power digital transformation and help customers create more meaningful connections with the people they serve
- John Phelan, executive vice president and chief product officer, outlining how advancements across Hyland’s technology portfolio provide a foundation to strengthen solutions today while incorporating modern technology paradigms to equip organisations for the future
- Ed McQuiston, executive vice president and chief commercial officer, telling powerful stories of how organisations around the world are working with Hyland to deliver better experiences to their stakeholders
- Glenn Gibson, director of product communications, highlighting the emergence of technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the profound impact they have on the content services industry
- Nancy Rademaker, international keynote speaker, covering the impact of digitisation on customer behaviour and the effect on how organisations should interact with customers
“This is our eleventh annual EMEA conference, and each year it gets bigger and better,” said Bill Priemer, president and CEO at Hyland. “We’re excited to connect with our customers and partners in the region to share ideas on how organisations can use content services to improve their operations and deliver better experiences to the people they serve.”
For more information about The Hyland Summit | EMEA visit Hyland.com/EMEA-Summit.