Hyland Named an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Leader
Independent research firm lists Hyland as a top ECM solution provider for transactional and business content services
Hyland today announced its position as a Leader within The Forrester Wave™: ECM: Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017 report. In addition, Hyland was also named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: ECM Business Content Services, Q2 2017.
Despite the ECM industry experiencing significant shifts, The Forrester Wave™: ECM Transactional Content Services report noted that digitization, process automation and paper elimination are among the core objectives driving technology investments. Forrester forecasts the global ECM market will grow to $9 billion in 2018.
The Forrester Wave™: ECM Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017:
Forrester evaluated 13 top ECM vendors based on 28 core transactional content services capabilities, including current offering, strategy, and market presence. Hyland received the highest Current Offering score in the report and is listed as a Leader and cited for:
- The strong integrations between the OnBase by Hyland enterprise information platform and line-of-business applications, including Epic Systems within the healthcare sector and Guidewire within the insurance market
- The robust capabilities within OnBase including business process management (BPM), e-forms and multi-channel capture
- The high levels of customer loyalty which reflects Hyland’s commitment to their success
The Forrester Wave™: ECM Business Content Services, Q2 2017:
Forrester evaluated 15 of the most significant vendors within the ECM industry – researching, analyzing and scoring them based on 26 core business content services capabilities, including usability, customer success programs and file sharing and collaboration functionality. Hyland is included as a Strong Performer within the evaluation and its profile emphasizes:
- The recent launch of ShareBase by Hyland, a cloud-based file sharing platform, enables Hyland to enter the enterprise file sync and share (EFSS) market – opening the capabilities of OnBase to a broader set of collaborative use cases where document sharing or information gathering is essential
- The evolution of Hyland’s technology strategy to add more process-driven file sharing functionality
- The high degree of customer satisfaction for both OnBase and ShareBase – highlighting Hyland’s customer service and training programs
“Our strategy has always focused on delivering world-class customer service by developing cutting-edge, intuitive and feature-rich technology that meets the needs of our customers, partners and business trends,” said Brenda Kirk, senior vice president of product and strategy at Hyland. “We believe the dual recognition from Forrester validates the significant benefits our technology suite delivers to our customers and bolsters our reputation a global leader within the ECM industry.”
Hyland received the highest possible scores in eight ECM business content services evaluation criteria and ten in the transactional content services criteria, including:
- Workflow and document routing
- Mobile support
- Customer success programs
- Partner strategy
- Active customers
Download complimentary copies of The Forrester Wave™: ECM Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017 and The Forrester Wave™: ECM Business Content Services, Q2 2017 evaluations on OnBase.com.
About Hyland Healthcare
By combining information management and enterprise medical imaging with business process and case management capabilities, Hyland Healthcare delivers a suite of unparalleled content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world. Every day, more than 2,000 healthcare organizations use Hyland Healthcare’s world-class solutions to become more agile, efficient and effective. The Hyland Healthcare suite of products – comprised of Acuo by Hyland, Brainware by Hyland, NilRead, OnBase by Hyland, PACSgear by Hyland, Perceptive Content and ShareBase by Hyland – are leveraged to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. For more information, please visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
Hyland Healthcare is a part of Hyland, a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.