Hyland Launches Newly Combined Suite of Hyland Healthcare Products
Image management and content services offerings support healthcare payers, providers and administrators
Hyland, a global leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases, has officially completed the acquisition of the Perceptive business unit of Lexmark International, Inc. Uniting two organizations with industry leading products, Hyland is positioned to deliver unparalleled content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world.
The global presence and expertise of Hyland’s dedicated healthcare team has expanded and is complemented by the newly combined suite of Hyland Healthcare products. These flexible, configurable and intuitive solutions will underscore the continued commitment to empowering healthcare organizations by simplifying content and image management for faster, more informed decision-making.
Hyland Healthcare Product Suite
- Hyland Healthcare enterprise imaging solutions help healthcare providers capture, manage, view and share both DICOM and non-DICOM images while providing accessibility, data security, reducing costs and improving the quality of patient care. Enterprise imaging products include:
- PACSgear enables departments to capture, integrate and share images and results to any electronic health record or picture archiving and communication system, supporting health information exchange.
- Acuo by Hyland is a vendor neutral archive (VNA) that stores all imaging content from across the enterprise in a truly independent repository and image-enables EHRs, providing clinicians access to complete patient information while eliminating departmental silos.
- NilRead is an industry-leading web-based, zero-footprint enterprise viewer that provides a universal platform for viewing medical images in any format – anywhere, anytime – across the enterprise and beyond.
- Hyland Healthcare information management offerings provide a framework of technology solutions that enable all content – in any format – to be securely captured, accessed and managed through core systems to drive clinical and administrative processes. Content services solutions include:
- Brainware by Hyland forms a complete document processing system that combines automatic document classification, extraction and validation, as well as archiving and uploading of data into core systems.
- OnBase by Hyland is an industry leading information management platform for managing content, processes and cases deployed on-premises or in the Hyland Cloud.
- ShareBase by Hyland is a cloud-based sharing application that provides a secure, IT-approved platform to easily share information inside and outside organizations.
“Our focus remains on our Hyland healthcare customers. From providing unparalleled support to elevating their experience, we are dedicated to empowering organizations to reach their unlimited potential,” said Susan deCathelineau, vice president, global healthcare sales and services at Hyland. “From enterprise medical imaging to content services, we are drawing from the finest of advanced and established synergies in the industry and will no doubt accelerate our product offerings and global presence as part of our continued commitment to help make healthcare better.”
The addition of the Perceptive healthcare portfolio of products will extend the capabilities of OnBase to provide customers with the best-in-class content services platform for managing imaging and all other types of clinical content across the enterprise.
To learn more about how Hyland empowers healthcare providers to focus on patients, payers to better serve members and administrators to streamline operations, visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
About Hyland Healthcare
By combining information management and enterprise medical imaging with business process and case management capabilities, Hyland Healthcare delivers a suite of unparalleled content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world. Every day, more than 2,000 healthcare organizations use Hyland Healthcare’s world-class solutions to become more agile, efficient and effective. The Hyland Healthcare suite of products – comprised of Acuo by Hyland, PACSgear, NilRead, Brainware by Hyland, OnBase by Hyland and ShareBase by Hyland – are leveraged to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. For more information, please visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
Hyland Healthcare is a part of Hyland, a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.