Hyland Hosts Partner Executive Forum Sharing Content Services Thought Leadership
Technology industry leaders gather in Orlando to discuss best practices to help organizations digitize and transform
More than 150 content services thought leaders from 80 Hyland partner organizations that support 3,200 customers, gathered in Orlando for the annual Hyland Partner Executive Forum. The immersive conference provides a comprehensive agenda designed to help Hyland’s partner community bolster business operations, develop successful sales and marketing strategies and align with Hyland’s vision to propel digital transformation leveraging its leading content services portfolio.
The robust agenda includes:
- Keynote presentations from Aaron Ross – business growth and sales expert, and author of the bestselling book Predictable Revenue – and AJ Hyland, former president and CEO of Hyland
- A sales leadership executive workshop delivered by the digital sales transformation company, Altify
- A professional leadership summit that includes an overview of industry-leading best practices and KPIs
- A variety of sales, marketing and product-focused sessions designed to equip leaders with cutting-edge go-to-market strategies
- Full access to Hyland’s executive team including Bill Priemer, Ed McQuiston and Bill Kavanaugh
- Networking opportunities across Hyland’s diverse partner segments
- The annual partner awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements for solution providers
“Hyland’s partner community serves diverse customer needs across every vertical segment and all geographic regions. As a result, Hyland works hard to enable and empower these partners to deliver impactful solutions. This event provides our partner community with unparalleled opportunities to interact, learn and provide feedback to Hyland’s most senior leaders. The result is an experience that helps shape the success of our partner community,” said Eric Miller, director of channel sales at Hyland.
For more information about partnering with Hyland, visit Hyland.com.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.