Hyland Hosts Annual OnBase Summit 8th – 9th November, Berlin
EMEA information management event provides training and education to help organisations digitise operations
Hyland’s ninth annual OnBase Summit, a CommunityLIVE event, will be held November 8– 9, 2017 at the Radisson Blu in Berlin. Designed specifically for Hyland’s EMEA-based global customers, prospects and partners, the conference combines new product and services information, engaging educational sessions and networking opportunities to create an immersive experience for attendees.
The annual summit brings together more than 150 business and IT professionals from over 70 global organisations to learn more about content services and digitisation trends. Suitable for both technical and business professionals, educational tracks include presentations from Hyland’s executive team, customer success stories showcasing how to unite critical data and optimise processes enterprise wide and special sessions welcoming Hyland’s new, in-region customers from its Perceptive business unit acquisition.
Registration for the complimentary event includes:
- Presentations featuring:
- Hyland’s executive team – Bill Priemer, president and CEO; Brenda Kirk, EVP and chief product and strategy officer; Ed McQuiston, EVP and chief commercial officer
- Fieldfisher – providing an update about the General Data Protection Regulation and benefits of leveraging information management platforms
- IDG – discussing IT and line of business technology trends
- CXP Group – highlighting the evolution of the enterprise content management industry and digital transformation trends
- IDC – highlighting smart business trends, technology and operational strategies
- KPMG – presenting best practices for compliant archiving
- 7BusinessConsulting AG – focusing on creating a tangible business case for digitisation and process improvement
- Customer success stories and case study presentations from five global customers
- Technology and industry breakout sessions
- A networking reception on Wednesday, November 8
- Meals and refreshments throughout the event
“The OnBase Summit is the premier information management and content services event for the EMEA region,” said Herbert Loerch, EMEA general manager, at Hyland. “The engaging agenda ensures each attendee gains in-depth education and training opportunities, with engaging sessions promoting information management best practices to digitise processes and transform operations.”
For more information about Hyland’s annual OnBase Summit or to register today, visit OnBase.com/OnBaseSummit.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organisations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organisations to digitalise their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases deployed on-premises or in the Hyland Cloud. Providing enterprise content management (ECM), case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture all on a single platform, OnBase transforms organisations around the globe by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. Enterprise cloud-based sharing capability for the OnBase platform is available with our complementary offering, ShareBase by Hyland. To learn more about how more than 19,000 organisations are digitising their workplaces to transform their business operations, visit OnBase.com.