Hyland Healthcare Imaging Technology Empowers Healthcare Providers
Recently implemented Acuo by Hyland, NilRead and PACSgear enable sharing and provide secure access to medical images and clinical content across the enterprise
Across the U.S., healthcare organizations are deploying Hyland Healthcare enterprise imaging solutions to empower providers to capture, manage, view and share a wide range of clinical content and medical images. Hyland Healthcare products – including Acuo by Hyland, NilRead and PACSgear – provide secure accessibility and enable providers to shift their focus from volume to value and deliver patient-centered care.
The following healthcare organizations recently implemented Hyland Healthcare enterprise imaging solutions:
- Advantagecare Physicians, New York, New York
- Centers for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- Kettering Health Network, Miamisburg, Ohio
- Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- PET Imaging Institute, Hollywood, Florida
“We are deeply committed to playing an active role with our Hyland Healthcare customers, and continuing to provide top notch service and enterprise imaging solutions that elevate accessibility, reduce costs and improve patient outcomes,” said Susan deCathelineau, vice president, global healthcare sales and services at Hyland. “Our customers begin their journey to a comprehensive enterprise imaging strategy based on the needs of their organizations and the investments they have made. We look forward to continuing to grow with our implemented customers and supporting their transformations.”
Hyland Healthcare imaging technology delivers complete information – including both DICOM and non-DICOM (XDS) images – within existing applications providers use the most, allowing for more informed decision-making. The open, flexible, configurable, intuitive solutions are vendor neutral and include:
- PACSgear enables departments to capture, integrate and share images and results to any electronic health record or picture archiving and communication system, supporting health information exchange.
- Acuo by Hyland is a vendor neutral archive (VNA) that stores all imaging content from across the enterprise in a truly independent repository and image-enables EHRs, providing clinicians with access to complete patient information while eliminating departmental silos.
- NilRead is an industry-leading web-based, zero-footprint enterprise viewer that provides a universal platform for viewing medical images in any format – anywhere, anytime – across the enterprise and beyond.
To learn more about how Hyland empowers healthcare providers to focus on patients, payers to better serve members and administrators to streamline operations, visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
About Hyland Healthcare
By combining information management and enterprise medical imaging with business process and case management capabilities, Hyland Healthcare delivers a suite of unparalleled content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world. Every day, more than 2,000 healthcare organizations use Hyland Healthcare’s world-class solutions to become more agile, efficient and effective. The Hyland Healthcare suite of products – comprised of Acuo by Hyland, Brainware by Hyland, NilRead, OnBase by Hyland, PACSgear by Hyland, Perceptive Content and ShareBase by Hyland – are leveraged to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. For more information, please visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
Hyland Healthcare is a part of Hyland, a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.