Hyland, creator of OnBase Named a Best Company to Work For by Fortune
For the third consecutive year, Hyland, creator of OnBase has been named to Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Hyland moved up 28 spots from last year's ranking to #48, and is the only Northeast Ohio-based company to make the list.
Hyland is celebrating its 25th year in business with more than 2,100 employees and 14,900 customers across the globe. In three short years, Hyland has moved from #93 to #48, a testament to its focus on fostering an exceptional workplace culture where its employees thrive.
'There isn't an honor that our company could receive that I would be more proud of than this one,' said Bill Priemer, president and CEO of Hyland. 'I firmly believe that the best companies to work for are also the best companies to work with, a concept our customers acknowledge in their feedback. We've built something pretty special at Hyland, and this recognition is the result of our tireless support for our customers, partners, and most importantly, each other.'
What Fortune says about Hyland:
Hyland is noted for employee perks like flex days, paid sabbaticals, on-site fitness classes and a wellness clinic with a nurse practitioner, chiropractor, physical therapist, dietician and health coach. It also pays up to $10K in tuition reimbursement and provides educational training programs to help employees advance their careers. Read the full Great Place to Work review.
Additional recognition Hyland has received for being a top workplace:
- Best Workplaces in Technology, ranked #5 in the large company category by Great Place To Work®
- Best Workplaces for Camaraderie, ranked #12 by Great Place To Work®
- Best Workplaces for Millennials, ranked #46 by Great Place to Work®
- Top Workplaces 2015, ranked as the #1 large employer in Northeast Ohio
- Hyland is looking to add more than 400 employees in 2016. To learn about our open positions, please visit OnBase.com/careers.
- 25% of companies named to the Fortune Best Companies to Work For list are Hyland customers. Hyland would like to congratulate all of our customers on this mutual recognition.
- To learn more about how to build a high-trust workplace culture, view the complete 2016 100 Best Companies to Work For list. The full list also appears in the March 3, 2016 issue of Fortune.
Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For' Methodology:
Fortune partners annually with Great Place to Work® to conduct the most extensive employee survey in corporate America to identify the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Two-thirds of a company's survey score is based on the results of the Trust Index© Employee Survey, which is sent to a random sample of employees from each company. This survey asks questions related to employees' attitudes about management's credibility, overall job satisfaction, and camaraderie. The other third is based on responses to the Culture Audit©, which includes detailed questionnaires about pay and benefit programs and a series of open-ended questions about hiring practices, methods of internal communication, training, recognition programs and diversity efforts.