Hyland Announces Virtual CommunityLIVE 2020 Conference, October 5-9
Hyland’s annual digital transformation conference goes virtual, featuring engaging speakers, thought-provoking technology sessions and interactive networking opportunities
Hyland, a leading content services provider, launched registration for CommunityLIVE 2020, a virtual, interactive event focused on helping organizations evolve to meet the business challenges of today and thrive in the next normal. Taking place October 5-9, the event offers attendees from across Hyland’s global community the opportunity to connect with peers and gain fresh ideas on how content services technology can help organizations adapt to the changing business climate.
The virtual event will deliver the engaging conference experience attendees know and expect from Hyland events, providing a collaborative and fun learning environment.
“The need for organizations to evolve the way they work and the way they interact with the people they serve has never been more urgent,” said Bill Priemer, president and CEO of Hyland. “We’re committed to helping our customers harness the power of content services to drive their ongoing digital transformations, and the virtual format of CommunityLIVE 2020 allows us to reach a broader audience than ever before.”
As the premier content services conference, CommunityLIVE 2020 offers attendees the ability to build a unique and tailored experience from more than 200 targeted sessions, including 45 hands-on training opportunities. Attendees will have access to CommunityCENTRAL, Hyland’s virtual exhibit hall, providing a place to connect and engage with Hyland experts, partners and industry peers. Additionally, interactive events such as networking activities and fitness and wellness classes will be available through Hyland’s CommunityFIT program.
Hyland executives, guest keynote and customer speakers and industry analysts will deliver inspiring and informative presentations on how to navigate the new normal. Other notable topics include:
- Intelligent automation: augmenting your process automation strategy
- Empowering a remote workforce
- Thriving in the new normal: the role of emerging technology
- Compliance and security in the cloud
- Unique customer experiences with software upgrades, conversions and integrations in the cloud
- Lessons learned migrating to cloud solutions
- 5 ways you can update your solution maturity and outdated processes from home
- Jump start your projects: requirements gathering, discovery, design and project methodology
- Optimizing your content services strategy
- Create a culture of feedback to ensure ongoing improvement
- Influencing through compelling email communications
- Coping with change
Registration is now open. For more information on conference packages, visit CommunityLIVE.com/Enroll. Follow the latest conference updates on social media via #CommunityLIVE on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.