Highlighting Healthcare at Hyland’s CommunityLIVE Conference
With examples of success across the digital patient record, healthcare-focused OnBase by Hyland end users are invited to attend CommunityLIVE on September 11-15, 2016, in Orlando, Florida. In addition to a dedicated healthcare track, CommunityLIVE brings together more than 1,500 OnBase users, developers and executives from around the globe to network with peers, gain hands-on training and discover the latest OnBase innovations.
The world's best enterprise content management (ECM) conference, CommunityLIVE features more than 280 sessions and technology courses designed to share enterprise information platform and business process strategies, including healthcare payer and provider case studies and presentations from the following OnBase customers and healthcare organizations:
- HIMSS connecting the electronic medical record adoption model (EMRAM) to an organization's healthcare IT strategy and showcasing all things Stage 7, including new criteria for 2017 that reflect changing technologies
- Seattle Children's Hospital presenting key methods to maximize OnBase as a game-changer for transforming revenue cycle departments
- The MetroHealth System sharing how 25 different departments were able to conquer silos and become an effective connected healthcare enterprise
- Texas Children's Hospital discussing practical insights garnered from planning, implementing and rolling out the OnBase Patient Window in an effort to improve the organization's access to patient documentation
- Nemours Children's Health System demonstrating employee productivity and accuracy with Epic and OnBase as well as discussing how to abstract critical patient data from electronic medical records
'CommunityLIVE provides a unique opportunity for our healthcare customers to gather and learn from each other,' said Susan deCathelineau, vice president of global healthcare sales and solutions at Hyland. 'The result is energized end users who leave the conference armed with new industry connections, a deeper knowledge of recent OnBase enhancements and a fresh set of ideas to bring back to their healthcare organizations. It's an exciting time to be an OnBase customer.'
CommunityLIVE attendees will hear a keynote address from David Pogue, founder of Yahoo Tech and former New York Times technology columnist, and will enjoy networking with new connections at the Closing Reception, held at Universal Orlando ResortTM. Register today at CommunityLIVE.OnBase.com.