Government Technology Innovation Featured at CommunityLIVE
Devoted government track at the world’s best information management event illustrates technology best practices to become more agile, efficient and effective
Hyland invites government technology professionals to attend CommunityLIVE, the world’s best information management conference, September 17-21 at The Venetian in Las Vegas. Gathering more than 2,500 end users, developers and executives from around the world, attendees have the opportunity to network with peers, gain hands-on training and discover the latest innovations within Hyland’s industry-leading product portfolio, including OnBase by Hyland and ShareBase by Hyland.
This year’s CommunityLIVE offers more than 350 educational sessions and 22 concurrent tracks designed to share content services and business process automation best practices. Additionally, Hyland’s devoted government track will provide attendees with real-world examples of how government departments are driving efficiency and optimizing agenda management, plan review and public records processes. Presentations include:
- The enhanced agenda management functionality within OnBase 17, including new minutes, video and voting capabilities.
- OnBase success stories from
- State of Nebraska discussing OnBase tools for engaging constituents and external users.
- Wasatch County showcasing the OnBase plan review solution that streamlines community and economic development processes, while improving user experiences.
- Mobile County highlighting the use of Workflow to easily navigate Unity Forms and promote an automated, paperless permitting and inspection record process.
- The OnBase Innovation Awards for Government, which will feature live voting on the most innovative use of OnBase case management functionality from three government finalists.
“We are excited to welcome government professionals to what is arguably our biggest and best CommunityLIVE yet, with up to five days of training, workshops, educational sessions and networking events,” said Terri Jones, government solutions marketing manager at Hyland. “Each attendee will leave the conference with a better understanding of the unlimited potential of our software, taking ideas back to their organizations and putting their education into practice.”
CommunityLIVE attendees will also hear a keynote address about the power of disruptive creativity and innovation from Josh Linkner, The New York Times bestselling author and tech entrepreneur.
For more information about CommunityLIVE, or to register today, visit CommunityLIVE.com.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with.