CommunityLIVE Demonstrates Innovative Insurance Solutions Driving Digitization
The world’s best information management event illustrates how insurers are achieving digitization by partnering with Hyland
Hyland invites insurers to attend CommunityLIVE, the world’s best information management conference, September 17-21 in Las Vegas, to learn how every department throughout the enterprise can work better, smarter and faster. Gathering more than 2,500 end users, developers and executives from around the world, attendees have the opportunity to network with peers, gain hands-on training and discover the latest innovations within Hyland’s industry-leading product portfolio, including OnBase by Hyland and ShareBase by Hyland.
The immersive agenda at CommunityLIVE features more than 350 educational sessions and 22 concurrent tracks designed to share content services and business process automation strategies. The dedicated insurance track will feature technology modernization and digitization sessions including:
- A case management customer panel featuring National Life, Mennonite Mutual and Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance, outlining how each insurer leverages dynamic case management functionality in OnBase.
- An automated mailroom customer panel showcasing AmWINS Group, Inc., Guggenheim Partners and EXL.
- An insurance expert roundtable with Hyland’s dedicated insurance team discussing next-generation solutions and trends insurers should tackle with future technology roadmaps.
- Customer success stories and case study presentations from:
- MetLife – showcasing how the insurer transformed customer engagement by launching a fully digital business, using the first cloud-to-cloud integration between OnBase and Guidewire InsuranceSuite Cloud™.
- Funeral Directors – showing the truly limitless possibilities within OnBase to optimize business processes in every department across the enterprise.
- Mutual of Enumclaw – discussing how it reduced annual processing hours within personal lines and claims departments by nearly 50 percent leveraging OnBase information management functionality.
“It’s clear to see that technology modernization trends are sparking insurers’ decisions to reevaluate their current IT solutions and technology roadmaps,” said Cara McFarlane, insurance solutions marketing manager at Hyland. “Attending CommunityLIVE, and the dedicated insurance track, will help insurance technology professionals gain a better understanding of the best approaches to drive innovation and digitization through direct interactions with Hyland’s insurance experts and executives.”
CommunityLIVE attendees will also hear a keynote address about the power of disruptive creativity and innovation from Josh Linkner, The New York Times bestselling author and tech entrepreneur.
For more information about CommunityLIVE, or to register today, visit CommunityLIVE.com.
About Hyland Healthcare
By combining information management and enterprise medical imaging with business process and case management capabilities, Hyland Healthcare delivers a suite of unparalleled content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world. Every day, more than 2,000 healthcare organizations use Hyland Healthcare’s world-class solutions to become more agile, efficient and effective. The Hyland Healthcare suite of products – comprised of Acuo by Hyland, Brainware by Hyland, NilRead, OnBase by Hyland, PACSgear by Hyland, Perceptive Content and ShareBase by Hyland – are leveraged to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. For more information, please visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
Hyland Healthcare is a part of Hyland, a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.