Attend OnBase Summit 9-10 November in Berlin
Hyland's eighth annual OnBase Summit, a CommunityLIVE event, will be held 9-10 of November at the Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm. Gathering more than 150 business and IT professionals from 70 unique organisations in 20 different countries, the conference delivers the latest OnBase and information management education for Hyland's EMEA-based end-users, partners and prospective users.
Registration for the complimentary event is still open. The conference will feature keynote addresses from renowned industry experts and Hyland executives, paired with a robust agenda with more than 21 technology and industry-specific breakout sessions. Event sessions and presentations will include:
- Kamales Lardi, digital business strategist, delivering a keynote about how traditional business models need to transform to compete in the digital age
- Bernhard Zöller, owner at Zöller & Partner, an ECM consulting firm in Germany, discussing the impact of ECM technologies on the digital workplace and how these solutions are affected by new market requirements
- Customer case study: BTS Group – helping to keep the lights on
- Customer case study: Doppstadt Familienholding GmbH – digitally turbocharged for your IT
- Session: Secure cloud computing according to German data protection
- Session: Digital Transformation – The 6th Kondratieff
'Whether you're new to the information management industry or a seasoned professional, the OnBase Summit has dedicated learning tracks based on business roles to help attendees increase their expertise,' said Herbert Loerch, Hyland's General Manager EMEA. 'Business and technical professionals alike will benefit from attending the Summit because of the informative agenda and presentations about the latest OnBase innovations, returning to their organisations armed with fresh ideas to drive innovation.'
For more information about the annual OnBase Summit visit OnBase.com/OnBaseSummit.