ShareBase by Hyland Now Available in the Japan Market
Hyland’s cloud-based sharing application has launched in Japan, leveraging Hyland’s secure in-region data centers
– Hyland announces the launch of ShareBase, a cloud-based sharing application, in Japan. Organizations leverage ShareBase to share content quickly and securely inside and outside an organization, empowering employees with greater access, automation and collaboration.
Designed specifically for the enterprise, ShareBase allows organizations to:
- Leverage role-based security by using corporate-only email addresses, enabling organizations to retain governance over shared content
- Protect against unintentional access with easy revocation of user rights when users leave the organization
- Easily transfer content ownership during personnel transitions
- Utilize a purpose-built cloud specifically designed for content management, leveraging Hyland’s in-region data centers to keep data localized
- Extend OnBase, Hyland’s enterprise information platform, by adding the ability to automatically share content with and collect content from users outside the firewall
Built on the Hyland Cloud, a cloud-hosting platform, ShareBase empowers users to maintain visibility and control over their content sharing processes.
“We’ve established a standard for file sharing that meets the needs of both the users and the organization,” said Sam Babic, associate vice president of development at Hyland. “ShareBase presents organizations with a powerful new way to share and collaborate on content, while maintaining complete control of all information.”
By launching ShareBase in Japan, Hyland is supporting its growing global customer base requesting cloud-based sharing functionality, with in-region data centers to keep data localized. Each of Hyland’s ten data centers are strategically located around the world and meet rigorous standards for data sovereignty and encryption, to ensure customer data is protected by the highest levels of digital and physical security protocols.
Additionally, ShareBase is optimized for OnBase by Hyland, an enterprise information platform that helps organizations more efficiently manage content, processes and cases. By adding cloud-based sharing to OnBase processes, users automatically and securely share content outside of OnBase according to an organization’s specific business rules. Once external users have reviewed information, it is seamlessly added back into OnBase to complete the process.
For more information about how ShareBase helps organizations securely and easily share content, visit ShareBase.com.
About ShareBase by Hyland
ShareBase, an enterprise cloud-based sharing product, provides a secure, IT-approved platform to easily share information inside and outside the organization. Specifically designed for corporate use, ShareBase provides information governance to IT administrators by enabling them to closely control user access and permissions while creating an audit trail of user activity. When used in conjunction with OnBase, Hyland’s industry leading enterprise information platform, sharing content outside of OnBase becomes an automated part of your business processes, reducing bottlenecks through seamless collaboration. For more information, please visit ShareBase.com.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 15,500 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit OnBase.com.