Hyland’s 2017 CommunityLIVE Conference Begins Today
CommunityLIVE, the premier information management conference, commences today with over 2,000 of Hyland’s customers and partners from around the world in attendance. At the conference, Hyland experts and executives will share valuable technology insights and provide hands-on training to explore the unlimited potential of Hyland’s industry-leading portfolio of products – OnBase by Hyland, ShareBase by Hyland and LawLogix by Hyland.
Conference attendees will gain insight into Hyland’s business plans, product roadmaps and strategic development efforts with keynote presentations from:
- Bill Priemer, Hyland president and CEO
- Brenda Kirk, Hyland EVP and chief product & strategy officer
- Ed McQuiston, Hyland EVP and chief commercial officer
- Glenn Gibson, Hyland director of product marketing
- Josh Linkner, The New York Times bestselling author and tech entrepreneur
- The Passing Zone, Owen Morse and Jon Wee, entertaining attendees while providing new ways to look at everyday events
Additionally, the conference touts more than 350 technical courses and 22 concurrent tracks highlighting content services solutions for healthcare, financial services, insurance, higher education, government, commercial and Perceptive customers who recently joined the Hyland family. Customer success stories will showcase the most innovative information management solutions driving ROI, including presentations from:
- UnitedHealthcare demonstrating how OnBase has become a primary enterprise solution supporting multiple core business needs.
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) discussing how the organization reduced loan processing time from one week to 37 minutes utilizing OnBase records management functionality.
- MetLife showcasing how the insurer transformed customer engagement by launching a fully digital business, using the first cloud-to-cloud integration between OnBase and Guidewire InsuranceSuite Cloud™.
- Nevada State College presenting how OnBase has revolutionized student service through electronic forms, workflow and web services.
- Wasatch County highlighting efficient government using OnBase for plan review, agenda and automated workflows.
- Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. demonstrating how to streamline accounts payable with batch processing and ERP integrations.
“CommunityLIVE is more than just a customer conference – it is the foremost event to learn how to more efficiently manage content, processes and cases in every department throughout the enterprise,” said Drew Chapin, vice president of marketing at Hyland. “We are excited to welcome our global community of customers and partners this week to discover how to leverage Hyland’s content services platforms and applications to achieve their full potential”
To learn more about CommunityLIVE, visit CommunityLIVE.OnBase.com. Follow the conference on social media via #CommunityLIVE on Twitter and Instagram, and by attending Hyland’s Facebook Live event Unity Tips & Tricks: The Basics.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases deployed on-premises or in the Hyland Cloud. Providing enterprise content management (ECM), case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture all on a single platform, OnBase transforms organizations around the globe by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. Enterprise cloud-based sharing capability for the OnBase platform is available with our complementary offering, ShareBase by Hyland. To learn more about how more than 19,000 organizations are digitizing their workplaces to transform their business operations, visit OnBase.com.